- BRCCCI will charge a parking fee of $2.00 per automobile.
- The arena rental fee is $900 on setup/teardown days and $1,500 on event days.
- Power requirements are needed in advance – additional fees may apply.
- BRCCCI is responsible for all food & beverage sales, including beer if applicable. Number of stands & location will be based on pre – event ticket sales.
- BRCCCI will receive 12% sales on merchandising.
- BRCCCI has stage available for rental fee of $200.00 – please advise in advance if this will be needed, standard size 32′ X 16′ X 3.5′ high.
- Concerts to provide own sound and lighting.
- If phone lines are needed for credit card sales for merchandising, contact Frontier at (800) 822-2646 (let BRCCCI know location desired in advance).
- BRCCCI charges a $2.00 per person facility fee; based on either sales or collected tickets night of event (whichever is higher). $.50 per ticket fee is also charged on comp/sponsor tickets. Fee can be passed on to the customer – must know before ticket sales begin. This fee covers any ticket printing, credit card processing, etc… We use Ticket Mob for event ticketing.
- BRCCCI requests 25 comp tickets/show. Amounts per ticket type will be confirmed with promoter.
- Ticketing staff is charged at $15.00 per person per hour for the day of event. 3 hour minimum per person. Box office manager will be here 30 minutes before doors open, until after event closes.
- Security available at a rate of $20.00 per guard per hour – 4 hour minimum per person.
- Any ticked revenue sales will be applied to a balance due before issuing a payment to promoter.
- A deposit fee equal to the amount of the arena rental is due 30 days after booking. If event is cancelled, 50% of fee will be refunded, unless event is cancelled less than 90 days out – in which case the entire deposit amount is forfeited.
- BRCCCI requires a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center, Inc. as an additional insured with limits of no less than one million per occurrence and two million aggregate. Proof of Workers Compensation and Employers Liability insurance required as well. You may contact Chuck at Jim Lively Insurance at 304.255.6191 for assistance.
- Settlements will be completed next business day (M-F) to allow a chance to review.
- For large amounts of cash handling, a service charge will be added to cover any additional amounts charged by bank to BRCCCI.Event Name:
Customer’s Name (print):
Company Name (print):2015 Trade Show Guidelines
- Only 3M removable products are allowed for hanging banners, signs, etc…on walls or windows. (Can be found at Staples, Wal-Mart, etc.)
- Tables come with a white plastic cloth only, and no skirting. The only exception for this is the main sponsors table – we will be happy to skirt that one at no charge.
- Additional skirting may be available to the vendors for $10.00 plus tax per table. Must pre-arrange this with the sales office. Limited supply will be available the day of the event.
- Because Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center is a non-profit agency striving to continue to offer events at a reasonable price, the following items may not be sold by vendors:
- Meals of any kind. No boxed lunches, sandwiches, etc…may be sold. Small samples (one-two bites) will be permitted, as well as coupon distribution and promotional literature.
- Due to our exclusive beverage contract with Pepsi, no beverages may be sold.
- The Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center Sales Office must receive a list of all exhibitors registered for the trade show.
- Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center Sales Office must receive a list of all exhibitors registered for the trade show.
- Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center assumes no responsibility for any personal item or equipment brought in by any individual or group. Liability for damages to the premises will be charged to the representative making arrangements through the sales office.
- BRCCCI must be offered a complimentary booth during event. They may or may not use the booth – but will advise 30 days prior.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set-up, tear down, and trash disposal to the dumpster provided.
- Extraordinary labor fees above and beyond regular room setups of table, chairs, and items listed on the AV rental guide will require a fee of $15.00 per person, per hour.
- Additional fees of $50.00 per show will be required for additional trash removal fees.
- BRCCCI reserves the right to charge $2.00 per car parking fees and run concession stands at their choosing.
- Arena Rental Fees are $1,5000 per day; a complete buyout of conference center may be required if no other events can take place due to parking. Pricing may increase if additional labor is required.
- 10 X 10 Booths are $25.00 each; 10 X 16 Perimeter Booths are $20.00 each; 14 X 8 Perimeter Booths are $15.00 each
- Tents available for outside at additional charges.
- Booths requiring electricity inside are an additional $10.00 each and are only available around perimeter. (5 amp) Booths requiring electricity outside are $25.00 each. (20 amp)