Things You Need to Know
The West Virginia Food and Craft Beverage Festival will feature craft beer, local wines, hard ciders and moonshines from around the state. In addition, we will have vendors with WV made food products just as jams, honey, fudge and many more delicious treats.
When: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Where: Beckley-Raleigh County Convention Center, Beckley, WV
What Time: Saturday 11 am—8 pm for all vendors.
Setup Time: Friday 8 am— 4:00 PM or Saturday 7am – 10am
What You Receive
• 10 x 10 Booth Space with 8’ table and 2 chairs
• Access to Ice/Water
• Free vehicle parking
• Vendor Wristbands for up to 4 guests
• Marketing and Promotion for your company on our website and through social media
• Wi-Fi is available for those wishing to sell merchandise.
• You keep 100% of all merchandise sales.
What Should You Bring
• Signage for your Products/Locations
• Merchandise to Sell—You keep all sales proceeds
• Keg Box, Jockey Box, or Tub if needed
• Be willing to advertise this event on your social media platforms.
• Staff the booth and interact with patrons for the duration of the event.
• Complete the attached application form and payment.
• Send logos and other information to firstname.lastname@example.org